Skip to Content

Building Owners & Owner's Corporations

Accessing Minor Works Records

If the public would like to access the plans and/ or photos of the minor works submission, he/ she is required to make an enquiry via Hotline (2626 1616 ,handled by "1823") or Email ( The completed minor works record can be accessed through:

View Online

Visit in-person

  • You may visit Building Information Centre of Buildings Department in person and apply for access of the completed minor works records of your properties.

    Address: 2nd Floor, Buildings Department Headquarters, North Tower, West Kowloon Government Offices, 11 Hoi Ting Road, Yau Ma Tei, Kowloon
    Opening hours: 9am - 5pm, from Monday to Friday