Skip to Content

Financial assistance

Community Care Fund Assistance Programme

Relocation Allowance for Residents of Illegal Domestic Premises in Industrial Buildings who Have to Move out as a result of the Buildings Department's Enforcement Action

Funded by the Community Care Fund, this Programme provides relocation allowance to residents who have to move out of illegal domestic premises in industrial buildings within a short period of time so as to assist them to pay for the necessary removal expenses.

Relocation Allowance
Description Revision Date
Notes to Applicants 10/2021
Application Form 6/2019
Frequently Asked Questions 6/2019
List of Industrial Buildings with Buildings Department's enforcement action taken against illegal domestic premises
(Note: If the residents of any illegal domestic premises in an industrial building have been granted an allowance under the Programme, new residents moving into these premises will not be eligible for application under the Programme)


Further Enquiry
For enquiries on the Programme, please contact the Buildings Department.
Address G/F, Buildings Department Headquarters, North Tower, West Kowloon Government Offices, 11 Hoi Ting Road, Yau Ma Tei, Kowloon
Hotline 2626 1616
(handled by '1823')