Building Information Centre
Building Information Centre provides inspection and copying service of building / minor works records and occupation permits for all private buildings.
However, the Centre does not keep records on pre-war buildings, exempted houses in the New Territories and previous Housing Authority buildings sold or disposed of to the private sector such as home ownership scheme buildings, tenants purchase scheme buildings and Link Properties.
Inspection and copying services
- BRAVO System (requires registration) enables on-line viewing of the building / minor works records upon payment of fees.
- After inspecting the records, copies may also be ordered via the system.
- You may visit the centre in person and apply for viewing and copying of building / minor works records and occupation permits of your properties.
- For application by appointment, please submit a completed Form BIC-1 and you will be notified of the date for inspecting the records (within 3 working days if electronic records are available).
- For walk-in service, applications will be handled on a first-come first-served basis (only for electronic records).
- For One-Stop Service , please submit a completed Form BIC-3 . BD staff will identify the documents for copying on your behalf and you will be notified of the result of the application within 10 days.
|Address||13/F, Pioneer Centre, 750 Nathan Road, Mong Kok, Kowloon|
9:00am - 5:00pm, from Monday to Friday
Closed on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays
Please note that the cut-off time for processing walk-in applications is 4:00 p.m.
|Description of Services||Prescribed Fee (HK$)|
|Inspection of electronic record||$36 (per file)|
Copying of electronic record
- For more details, please see Practice Notes for Authorized Persons. Registered Structural Engineers and Registered Geotechnical Engineers APP-39 .
Download Adobe® Acrobat® Reader to read the publications in PDF format.