Building Records Access and Viewing On-line (BRAVO)
- Buildings Department's BRAVO system enables the public to inspect and place order for copy of building / minor works records over the Internet ( http://bravo.bd.gov.hk ). It also facilitates simultaneous access of same building / minor works record by multiple users.
- The system requirements for using the BRAVO system is as follows:
Workstation Hardware Minimum Requirement
- Intel PC Pentium III with 1GHz processor or compatible
- 256MB RAM
- XGA (1024 x 768) monitor
- Window 2000 Professional, XP or above
- Internet Explorer 6 or above (For Internet Explorer 7 or above, it is recommended to install all HongKong Post Certificates)
- Either Microsoft VM or Sun Java VM should be installed and enabled at Internet Explorer “Advanced Options”
- The public is required to register as a user before using the services provided by the BRAVO system.
The BRAVO system
You may apply for user registration online by clicking the 'Online Registration'